HOW IT WORKS VIGIA NM344 HL
Automatic Tires Inflation System VIGIA NM 344.
MAXIMIZE SAVINGS ON THE ROAD
The VIGIA system keeps tire pressure constant. It warns the driver in the event of tire pressure reduction, and automatically activates the inflation process at the same time. Having the system increases driver safety and improves efficiency.
• DURABILITY: Proper inflation increases your tire’s operating life by 20% or more.
• SAFETY: Proper tire inflation reduces the risk of accident.
• LESS FUEL CONSUMPTION: Fuel efficiency is optimized when tires are properly inflated.
• PROTECTION OF TIRE CASING: Allows re-treading tires several times.
• EFFICIENCY: Tire pressure is maintained at a constant pre-set level recommended by the manufacturer.
• SAFETY SYSTEM: In the event of excessive air loss, a specialized device shuts off the system, this allows for the normal operation of breaks and suspension systems.
It has an innovative design, compact and has an easy to read display. Its electronic sensors are highly accurate; far more accurate than any other product on the market.
• Automatic shut-down in the event of a blow-out.
• Easy reading of indicators.
• Clear identification of air loss extent.
• Immediate warning indication in case of excessive air loss.
• Reduced tire blow-out risk.
• Multiple connection capability for several inflation modules, allowing up to 9 axles.
• Excellent for bi-trailers.
• Complete integration with GESTYA system.
• Low electric consumption.
ELECTRONIC AIR PURGER
It is designed to automatically purge any water that might have accumulated in the air tank. This device allows to program the operating time according to the weather conditions.
• Extends operating life of all the components in the unit which work with air.
• Keeps air deposits clean without external help.
• Eliminates condensations trapped in air reservoirs.
This indicator is installed between the rotor and the inflation valve, allowing a quick identification of which tire is calibrating and specifically visualizes the one that needs to be repaired.