HOW IT WORKS VIGIA NM444 HL
Learn in detail about the features and benefits of the new equipment with two pressures per circuit.
THE RIGHT PRESSURE FOR THE LOAD
The NM444 HL equipment enables continuous and automatic monitoring and calibration of
tire pressure, ensuring the maintenance of the predetermined cold pressure even
in the event of punctures and while the vehicle is in motion.
TWO PRESSURES PER CIRCUIT
The great difference that this equipment has is that it allows the circulation of the units with a scheme of two pressures per circuit, previously defined:
Loaded: When traveling with cargo.
Unloaded: When traveling without cargo, light cargo or on soft ground.
This is achieved with an electronic mechanism operated from the cabin, which allows to calibrate (reach and maintain) the tires at the set pressures.
• The structure of the tire works in its correct dimension.
• The tire tread fully adapts to the road.
• Reduces the rebound effect of the tire that generates irregular wear on the tread.
• Improves traction capacity by achieving a homogeneous tread without load.
• Improves safety conditions, increases tire tread without load.
• Optimizes braking distance.
• Increase safety on rainy days.
• Improves ride and aneuverability.
• Reduces rim and tire breakage as a whole.
• Reduces breakage of leaf springs.
• Reduces breakage of the suspension and steering
• Reduces the damage of the luminaires, especially those that are not Led.
• Reduces breakage in the area of fenders, tool boxes, auxiliary supports fixed to the chassis or bodywork.
• Pressure status can be changed from the cabin.
• Improves driver comfort while driving.
• Optimizes driving conditions in dune and mud areas.
ELECTRONIC AIR PURGER
It is designed to automatically purge any water that might have
accumulated in the air tank. This device allows to program the
operating time according to the weather conditions.
• Extends operating life of all the components in the
unit which work with air.
• Keeps air deposits clean without external help
• Eliminates condensations trapped in air reservoirs.